Bonneville was established in 1946 and has had an eventful history, consisting of acquisitions, expansions, mergers, renovations, reorganizations and changes in direction over the years. The company’s founders and employers have stayed the course, remaining focused on the values that have guided them from the very start and striving for ever-greater customer satisfaction.
Today Bonneville Windows & Doors is a market leader – spurred by their customers’ appreciation for their tradition of excellence and quality.
Bonneville’s unparalleled understanding of wood and its particularities draws on the vast knowledge of those who came before them. They take the best of today to build a new tomorrow, harnessing technology and pushing it to new limits. All with one goal in mind innovation.
Commitment to a Greener Future
To help protect the plant, Bonneville has developed durable and resistant doors and windows that will help you achieve significant energy savings. And since they know that every little bit helps, Bonneville recover 100% of unused raw material at its manufacturing plant.
Double/Single Hung Windows
Welcome elegance and sophistication into your home. A hung window from Bonneville’s platinum line is just what you need to add a touch of character! Their hung windows have an ingenious opening mechanism that frees up all the space inside your home, leaving your room looking exactly as you
- Extra-rugged noncompression concealed jam liner and security plate for heavy wind
- Both single and double hung feature a 4 9/16” (116 mm) or 5 13/16” (148 mm) frame
- Folding nail fin makes for easy handling
- A noncompression concealed jamb liner enhances the beauty of the wood
- A new Truth Fusion combination lock & tilt latch system makes tilting the sash a breeze
Casement and Awning Windows
A simple classic look for relaxation and fun. Casement and awning windows let the light shine in and are a great way to air your home. Available with retractable handles and multipoint locking mechanisms
Perfect for small spaces and basements – minimum space for maximum light – sliding windows are so easy to take care of.
- Stainless steel wheels on the bottom of both sashes
- Wood frame and sashes (extruded aluminum cladding available on frame and roll-form cladding on sashes)
Bay and Bow Windows
Bay and Bow windows are a source of inspiration, abundant light, and fresh air! They’re perfect for creating an illusion of more space or adding another dimension to any setting.
Come home to prestige and quality. Bonneville wooden doors are secure, durable, and resistant – perfect for any style.
Add a little warmth to your fireplace and enjoy the unobstructed view for an energy efficient and stylish addition to any home.
Get closer to nature’s beauty with a patio door. They’re safe and their classic look is always vogue.
Architectural and Irregular Shapes
Add a splash of imagination to your home’s décor with Bonneville’s circular, gothic, elliptical, triangular, and hexagonal windows.
Impact Windows & Doors
Protect your family and your home from storms and water damage with Bonneville’s Impact windows. Choose Bonneville’s Windows & Doors know-how for ultimate peace of mind – and safety.
- Impact-resistant windows
- 24-hour wind and airborne debris protection, even if you’re not at home
- Protect your home against intruders
- Meet Energy Star requirements
- High UV protection and noise reduction
- Save money on your insurance premium
- Increase the resale value of your home