When prime replacement windows are not an option, whether for budgetary or historical maintenance reasons, Harvey Tru-Channel aluminum storm windows are an excellent solution. Harvey Tru-Channel provides maximum energy efficiency and is one of the top performing storm windows in the marketplace today.
Custom made to fit the exact dimensions of your existing prime windows, the Tru-Channel is an easy to operate, self-contained unit that will provide extra insulation value to your home.
- Twice the weatherstripping as ordinary storm windows
- Both sash interlock with a sturdy frame tie bar for maximum wind resistance
- Triple-Track “combination” design for self storage of sash and screen and sash tilt-in capability
- Locking non-glare, charcoal-finished fiberglass half screen
- Among the lowest air infiltration rates (.05 CFM/FT) of any storm window made
- Approved for Airport Sound Abatement Programs nationally
- Marine glazing seals keep the glass tight and secure in its frame
- Optional steep slope expander available